boedesign – canadian based web developer eh » Blog Archive » Keystrokes for jQuery

boedesign – canadian based web developer eh » Blog Archive » Keystrokes for jQuery: "$(document).bind('keystrokes.SingleItem', {
// The key pattern you set your element to listen for
keys: ['m', 'arrow down+r']
}, function(event){
// Unbind this event after it's been successfully typed
$(this).unbind(event.keystrokes.stack_item.name);
alert('You typed : ' + event.keystrokes.stack_item.keys.join(', ') + '. You cannot type it again because it has been unbound!');
});"

'via Blog this'

Comments

lauren said…
I have done a lot of coding in javasccript and html.As I need them for webdevelopment but I am very new to JQuery.Can you give me a blog link which can explain the very basics.Thanks!
public key infrastructure

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to Kindle stuck in USB Drive Mode even when Ejected

Input Numbers with Kindle Keyboard without using the Symbol key

Qubes OS 3.2 and my BCM4313