[Android] Change of Scenery

After working on NetHak (both client and server) for most of the day I need a little distraction now. It is a lot of fun to work on the game, but I noticed that the text-based nature of the game seems to be the main reason for people logging out. I can not really blame them, as this niche area of gaming is hard to get in to.

Luckily for me the game pretty much runs on its own now and while I still intend to enhance the client and server over the next months I will also work on another little project of mine: iFarm.

iFarm will be a framework for web-based strategy games, realised with PHP and mySQL. I will see if I can convince one of my co-workers to create some graphics for me.

I'll be using my old webview template for the Android client, I think. I will have to improve it, but the default Android browser does not display my project page correctly (it is zoomed out and I have to zoom twice to get it to display as intended).

I'll keep this blog up-to-date with my progress on this game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to Kindle stuck in USB Drive Mode even when Ejected

Input Numbers with Kindle Keyboard without using the Symbol key

Qubes OS 3.2 and my BCM4313