TotalMadOwnage now on Blogger!

Since I have decided to merge all of my web presences into my Google account I also forward the www.totalmadownage.net address to this blog now. I really do like Wordpress, but I do not like my current host too much (site has been slow for months), so I though why not go for the free and more stable version on Blogger.

Everything else will stay the same, though - so no worries, you'll still find your Android and MMO news on here! Feel free to leave comments and have fun.

You can still reach the old site here. I might be moving some of the more interesting entries from the old blog into this one, but it will mostly be new entries here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to Kindle stuck in USB Drive Mode even when Ejected

Input Numbers with Kindle Keyboard without using the Symbol key

Qubes OS 3.2 and my BCM4313