Portal = Fun!

Avast! If ye haven't played Portal yet (like me) and want to get it cheap, you have to hurry. It is still free for a few more hours on Steam. I really don't know why I hadn't given it a go before, but it is really something different from all of the shooters out there.

Love the AI and how it sometimes just fails to function properly - adds a lot to the game. And I mean the AI character that guides you through the game, not some kind of mobiles (haven't seen any thus far).

Speaking of games, I have also tried the new Adventure World on Facebook (by Zynga) and have to admit that it is highly polished and a lot of fun... Until you reach level 4 and run out of energy very quickly. Oh well, it's free and nobody forced me to buy anything to advance, so I'll keep playing it for a few days.

In other news, Twisty Passage needs some more attention, but I am really struggling with coding on the laptop keyboard. I will go into town on Saturday and buy myself a proper keyboard to get some programming done. Will also need a USB hub.

Have a nice rest of your speak-like-a-pirate-day (at which I miserably failed)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to Kindle stuck in USB Drive Mode even when Ejected

Input Numbers with Kindle Keyboard without using the Symbol key

Qubes OS 3.2 and my BCM4313