Twisty Passages Development Update

Finally finding some more time to work on Twisty Passages after my move from the UK to Germany. It's amazing how your surroundings affect your development attitude. Couldn't really be bothered to start working without a proper desk, a comfy chair and also some ease-of-mind. Still missing a proper keyboard, but since the laptop has a fully-fledged keyboard it should not be so bad until I can get my awesome keyboard from the UK.

 I have a few cool ideas for Twisty Passages, including a periodical section (authors write one chapter and offer several options for readers to vote on). Will try to finish a rough version of this and then move on to "The Chase", which I will detail a little bit more once I start the development on that.

 Oh and I am really upset with Amazon. My UK Kindle's experimental browser worked fine when I moved over from the UK to Germany (I can prove it, since I showed one of my new co-workers how Facebook looks on its browser), but since a couple of weeks I only get "location based restriction" when I try to open any website besides Wikipedia... So I can't properly test additions to Twisty Passages until I get my new internet connection (hopefully next Thursday) and can hook up the Kindle to the WIFI. Until then, I shake my fist at Amazon and won't buy a single e-book. I already installed iBooks on my phone and will use that until Amazon gets their act straight again! When I bought the Kindle, it said life-time free 3G in 100 countries, now the list has  shrunken to 61 countries, and not even a single notification from Amazon on this change...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to Kindle stuck in USB Drive Mode even when Ejected

Input Numbers with Kindle Keyboard without using the Symbol key

Qubes OS 3.2 and my BCM4313